Tour Our 6-Acre Dog Haven
Doglando is much more than a doggie daycare – we are the enrichment center your dog has been dreaming about!
You just have to visit our 6-acre, nature-rich campus to truly experience Doglando, and witness the freedoms our dogs get to have everyday.
At Doglando, dogs get to be …well, DOGS!
We offer campus tours on weekdays at 9:30am.
Let’s Schedule Your Doglando Tour!
For the safety and wellness of all the dogs in our care, all puppies enrolled in Doglando’s programs are required to be fixed by 7 months of age. If you have an adult dog, they must be fixed before they can enjoy the Doglando campus.
- Please allow 1 hour for your tour.
- Your Doglando tour guide will show you all around our diverse, nature-rich campus. Discover the 8 Spheres of Enrichment in action… observe dogs learning new skills and etiquette with our Play Professors, while others have fun exploring the natural wonders. Ask any questions you have about our training programs and Doglando’s industry-first Enrichment model. At Doglando, we believe in providing dogs their best opportunity to truly “be a dog,” so they can have their happiest, healthiest life in our busy modern world.
- Tours are for humans only.
- We’re sorry, but no dogs are permitted on our campus tours. This is for the safety of all the dogs we care for. During your tour you’ll learn why this is so important. (And, don’t worry, when your dog enrolls in our programs, they will get their very own tour “dog tour” of Doglando!)
- Due to high demand, this is a small “group” tour.
- We offer daily tours for up to 2 different families at a time. So, there may be other dog parents joining you on your tour. We ask that you please be respectful of social distancing, and please arrive on time, so we can all start the tour together.
- Doglando’s Supportive Onboarding Process
- Every new dog who enters our PreK9 and Adult Dog Foundations training programs begins with a 2-week experience designed to get them acquainted with our campus environment and building a foundational relationship with our Play Professors and trainers. Establishing a strong foundation supports your dog’s training progress throughout their learning journey.
- So please understand that you may experience a 2-week waiting period after your tour, before you are invited to begin one of these training programs. We promise to provide your dog the very same care and attention when they begin their Doglando journey!
“The only opportunity your dog has is the one you give them”
Ready to join our family?
Tell us about your dog
and we'll recommend our best programs for you!
Orlando, FL 32826
Ⓒ 2023 Doglando. All rights reserved.
Children & Youth Programs